Porterhouse steak, Upper 2/3 Choice, Main Entrée
The Main Entrée porterhouse is the ultimate combo steak. Due to the presence of both the buttery Filet Mignon and boisterous New York strip, our decadent porterhouse is sure to please. The Main Entrée USDA Upper 2/3rds Choice porterhouse is ready to transform your dining room table. Soon you will feel like you’re in your favorite premium steakhouse.
This box contains 4/20 oz steaks.
Looking for a great recipe?
Goes Great With:
Grilled Main Entrée T-Bone with Maple Roasted Acorn Squash & Rosemary Heirloom Potatoes
- Acorn Squash
- Fingerling Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Main Entrée Steak
- Toss fingerling potatoes in olive oil, rosemary and salt & pepper bake at 350 for 25 minutes until fork tender
- Slice Acorn squash in half and remove seeds with large spoon
- Place squash on sheet pan, add tablespoon of butter, tablespoon of maple syrup, pinch salt & pepper
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until fork tender
- Generously season Main Entrée T-Bone Steak on both sides with Salt & Pepper
- Place on medium/high grill and cook to preferred temp