SPECIAL ATTENTION IS GIVEN TO EVERY PACKAGE LEAVING OUR BUTCHER SHOP
MAIN ENTREÉ has zero interests in profiting from shipping costs. Our only goal is to deliver the finest meat, poultry, and seafood to you, your loved ones, and business associates. In turn, we only ship through UPS and use shipping methods that ensure your order is delivered fresh. We do not mark up their fees to us, but have instead negotiated special rates and we pass this discount along to you.
To make the gift giving, and receiving, experience as special as possible MAIN ENTREÉ ships your order in an attractive outer box which can hold up to two of our polystyrene coolers. The shipping cost that you will be charged is based on a calculation, performed by UPS at the time of checkout, that takes into account the number of boxes being shipped, weight of each box, the shipping method you choose, and the distance from our location to the recipient(s).
To find out how much the shipping cost will be for your order, simply add products to the shopping cart and use the built-in shipping calculator. If you are shipping to multiple locations, this calculation will be performed on the checkout page as you enter in the addresses of each recipient
If you have any questions regarding our shipping costs and policies please feel free to call customer service…
Phone: 1-800-489-7941 9AM to 5PM ET (M-F)
Most orders are processed through our warehouse within 48 hours of receipt and will be shipped via two day UPS®Solutions.
|Order Day||Ship Day||Arrival Day (on or before)|
|Monday before 10AM EST||Wednesday||Friday|
|Tuesday before 10AM EST||Wednesday||Friday|
All products are:
- Individually vacuum-sealed
- Flash frozen to lock in all the natural juices and flavor.
- Packed in an sophisticated gift box, placed in a reusable Expanded Polystyrene foam cooler Styrofoam (EPS) container.
- Dry ice and Main Entree reusable ice packs are added, to ensure safe delivery.
- For additional safety, the Expanded Polystyrene foam cooler (EPS) is surrounded by a Main Entree, heavy-duty corrugated liner box. This additional layer of protection makes for a unique presentation, while not sacrificing the safety and proper condition of your products. Main Entree cares about the integrity of your gift boxes when they arrive at their destination.
- Inclement Weather: Main Entree works directly with UPS to safely ship your product. UPS weather guidelines can be found on the UPS website. Here’s their standard message: When unexpected events such as severe weather occur, UPS strives to balance our [UPS] priorities of customer service and employee safety. During these events, our goal is to keep customers informed about the status of their shipments. As events occur, we [UPS] will update this page with the latest information available. For other important information about UPS services, you may also visit the News and Information section of ups.com (taken directly from UPS.COM)
- All shipments require a street address. UPS does not deliver to PO boxes. UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. If a shipper should use a P.O. Box address, the recipient´s telephone number must be included on the label. Your package that is addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge. Additionally, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.
- Damage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee. It’s absolutely imperative that you double-check addresses. Providing a valid phone number of the gift giver and recipient is always recommended. Although this does not 100 percent guarantee the timely delivery of your products if incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses are provided, it does allow for UPS to attempt to verify the appropriate address. Again, the accuracy is imperative- double-check the information you input during the ordering process.
- Purchaser is requested to verify that the gift recipient will be available at the estimated date of delivery. No signature is required for delivery.